Monday, July 1, 2013

This Is Just Wrong

OK, my computer crashed and I got a new motherboard. All better, right? Wrong!

My digital camera is now caput, a "stuck lens", which I've fixed several times before, but now, all my ministrations are for naught and my camera is truly dead. I'll probably get a new one this week, I've been researching and I've narrowed it down. A super-zoom model seems like a good idea to me. With a good lens.

But until then, I'm one downed blogger. The universe is telling me to chill. I mean, what's a post without pictures? I've been doing a lot of sketching, though! Sometimes, the old ways are still good.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marla,
    I really do miss your photos, stories and info! When you get things resolved it would be fun to see some of your sketches.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gail. My camera now takes really bizarre pictures, but I'm kinda cottoning to them....
      I've mostly been doing cloudscape sketches with my young niece, who's a seriously good artist. Lots of fun, especially with our beautiful summer rainclouds!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes life is one big flat tire (had one on my bicycle today), but things will get better. Look forward to hearing about your plants, and other adventures, soon, and seeing lots of photos with your new camera! Until then, to use your own words, "chill". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always happens all at once, doesn't it? My recent family reunion down south had all sorts of weirdness going on, including a possible poltergeist knocking over glasses of ice water in an Italian bistro! Hopefully it didn't follow anyone home... ;-)

      Delete