Friday, February 20, 2015

Some Flowers for the Weekend

One of my rescue Phalaenopsis has bloomed. I had no idea what color its flowers would be, or if it would flower again at all, as the roots were pretty rotten when I took it home. Imagine my happy surprise when I saw the flowers were...green!
Green-blooming Phalaenopsis, MRobb, 2015
And my Tillandsia caput medusae is blooming as well:
Tillandsia caput medusae, MRobb 2015
Finally, my Argyrodermas bloomed a couple of weeks ago, beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!

Argyroderma in bloom, MRobb, 2015

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marla,
    My rescues are blooming now too, four in bloom and two in spike. No greens though!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Gail! Rescue orchids are particularly cheerful when blooming, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete