Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Some New Ceramics and....

I have been gearing up for the start of the new school year, which is coming very early in 2015. Not much going on in the gardening world, though the orchids continue to bloom- the top one is a Guartonia, so I am told (and, OK, I did show this on July 10, but it's still blooming, really!):
I've finished some new stoneware designs that have worked out very well. Here is a bowl and a couple of plates:
MRobb, Plate and Bowl, 2015

MRobb, Plate, 2015
And I'm trying to do a simple painting each day; I've been managing a couple a week....
"Hills with Green Sky", MRobb, 2015
And I'm finally finishing up some photos from 2009! These are of Lago di Garda in Italy:
"Lago di Garda, Italy, Autumn 2009"- MRobb

A little creativity can really help one get through the more stressful times of year!



No comments:

Post a Comment