Friday, December 18, 2015

Winter Walkabout: Garden Wrap-Up for 2015

It's been a fun year for gardening, most of the time....
My plant poster and motto for 2016 is:

And to prove that gardening is indeed beautiful and beautifying, a few more photos from my photosynthetic travels this year:
Citrus Orchard, Lago di Garda, Italy, MRobb 2015

Infrared Bougainvillea, Italy, MRobb, 2015

Koi and Turtle Pond, Heller Garden, MRobb, 2015

Mountain Saffron, Northern Italy, MRobb, 2015

And of course, some mesembs!
Bodacious Babytoes! MRobb

2 comments:

  1. Your Fenestrarias are amazing!! I think yours are the most beautiful Fenestrarias I've even seen :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rika! They seem to like the air and light here, I suppose it is because my sand dune is similar to their native environment.

    ReplyDelete